User’s Manual of R2700 Mobile Phone
© 2011. All rights are reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced without permission.
While all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of all contents in this manual, we assume no liability for errors or omissions or statements of any kind in this manual, whether such errors or omissions or statements resulting from negligence, accidents, or any other cause. The contents of this manual are subject to change without notice.
Protect our environment! We strive to produce products in compliance with global environmental standards. Please consult your local authorities for proper disposal.
Note: User's Manual is Just to guide the user about the functionality of the phone. This does not seem any certificate of technology. Some functions may very due to modifications and up gradations of software or due to print mistake.
Welcome.. - 1 -
For Your Safety.. - 3 -
Know Your Phone.. - 8 -
Instructions. - 10 -
Getting Started.. - 12 -
Basic Operations. - 21 -
Messaging.. - 29 -
Phonebook.. - 35 -
Call Log.. - 39 -
Settings. - 44 -
Multimedia.. - 50 -
Gallery.. - 57 -
Organizer.. - 58 -
Applications. - 67 -
Web.. - 68 -
Care and Maintenance.. - 70 -
Congratulations on your purchase of the REDD mobile phone. Your phone provides many functions which are practical for daily use, such as a hands-free loudspeaker, HD camera, MP3 player, video recorder, and more. Your phone can also connect to a PC, laptop, or other device using a USB data cable.
You can read the manual for complete knowing the use of the R2700 mobile phone and experiencing the well-established functions and simple operation method. Please use the original accessory in order to achieve the best use of effects, such as the use of non-original components of the damage caused by machinery, Redd shall not be responsible.
Check www.Reddmobility.com web site for additional information downloads, and services related to your Redd product.
To check for the nearest Redd service center location for maintenance services, you may like to visit www.reddmobility.com.
For Your Safety
Please read the instructions given below carefully. It may be dangerous or illegal if you do not follow these instructions. This user manual includes detailed information about safety instructions.
Switch on Phone Safely
Please do not switch on your phone when it might have interference or danger by using phone or phone is forbidden in this area.
Pay attention to the traffic safety
According to the recent research, it may have danger to use phone when you are driving even though you are using the hands-free device (such as hands-free device in auto, earphone, etc.). The driver is required not to use phone when they are driving. When phone is switched on, the electromagnetic wave from phone will interference the electronic system of auto, such as ABS anti-explosion brake system or SRS (supplemental restraint system). For safety, please follow below:
v Do not put the phone on car control panel or ballonet area in car.
v Confirm with the auto distributor or manufacturer to make sure that electronic system of automatics have good isolation.
All kinds of phones may be interfered by environment, and then the performance of phones might be influenced. Phone may interfere with some electric appliance such as electronic TV, radiogram, PC and so on.
Turn off your cell phone in the site of medical and health care
Please switch off your phone in the site of medical and health care except some designated area where phone can be used. Phone will interfere with the running of electronic equipment, electron device or radio frequency device near around, just like the other usual equipment.
Switch off on airplane
Please follow the related regulations. Please switch your phone before boarding.
Switch off in gas station
Please switch off your phone when you are in gas station or any place where fuel and chemical have been placed.
Using phone correctly
Please use phone in normal position. Please do not touch antenna area if not necessary. SIM card can be taken out from phone. Please pay attention to prevent children from swallow the small component like this.
Do not let pregnant woman use phone for long time.
Accessories and batteries
Use only the approved accessories and batteries. Please do not connect with any product which doesn’t match with this phone. Please be sure the phone has been switched off before taking out battery. Please deal with the scrap batteries properly according to the local law.
The phone doesn’t have performance of waterproof. Please do not expose your phone in inclement weather or environment (such as wet, raining, liquid leakage, seawater, mirage, and so on).
Please be sure your phone is power on and in the service available area. According to demands, press Call end key repeatedly to clear the content in screen and go back to standby mode, or press number key directly, and then input emergency phone number. And then press answer key to describe where you are.
Know Your Phone
Positions of phone keys
1, Earphone jack 10, # key
2, Earpiece 11, Camera
3, Display 12, Speaker
4, SIM2 key 13, Charger jack
5, SIM1 key 14, Battery Cover
6, Number key
7, * key
9, Call End Key
To run the function which prompt in left corner of the display.
To run the function which prompt in right corner of the display.
At the state of standby, enter the corresponding shortcut function.(There is default factory setting, users can change from “settings” according to their owe needs).
Calling key ½
Start calling and answer a call.
At the state of standby, display the dialed number record of SIM card 1/2.
Call End Key
Hang up a call.
Press this key to return to the standby mode from options mode.
Power on/off the phone.
confirm or play.
Character input keys(including 0-9).
In input mode, input numbers, words and symbols etc.
In options mode, number key stands for the options(1-9).
Before using the phone, you must insert valid SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card in the phone. SIM card is provided by network supplier.
All the information related to network connection is recorded in the chip of SIM card, also the names, telephone numbers and SMS that storing in the Name of SIM card. You can take out SIM card from your phone, and use it in any GSM mobile phone (new mobile phone can read SIM card automatically).
In order to avoid losing or damaging the information saves in SIM card, please don't touch the metal contact surface, and place SIM card at the place that away from electricity and magnetic force. Once SIM card is damaged, you can't use the phone normally.
Prompt: Please make sure to power off the phone before taking out SIM card. It is absolutely forbidden to insert or take out SIM card with external power supply; otherwise it may damage SIM card and the phone.
Inserting and Taking out SIM Card
Metal contact surface of SIM card is easily scratched. You must take out SIM care carefully before the assembly.
Power off the phone, remove the rear cover, battery or other external power supply.
Make the end of SIM card with cutting angle inside and aim at the card slot of the phone and metal surface of SIM card face downward, then insert SIM card to the card slot of the phone, the other SIM card is also inserted in this way.
When taking out SIM card, directly pull it outward and then can take out SIM card.
Prompt: Without special explanation inserting two SIM cards are defaulted in the manual. If you just insert one SIM card, maybe some options of the menu will not be shown.
Aim at the memory card slot and push the memory card gently, and the card should be inserted correctly.
Prompt: If the memory card is failed, please check whether it is correctly placed and good contact of metal point.
Install the Battery
Take off the back cover of the mobile.
Make one end of battery with metal surface aim at the battery connector.
Then gently press the battery downward using the finger, and then press the other end to install the battery.
Prompt: Please operate correctly to avoid damaging the battery connector.
* Please switch off you phone before you remove or insert SIM card
* The plug-in SIM card and its contacts can be easily damaged by Scratching or bending.
* Keep your phone and its accessories away from children.
PIN (Personal Identification Number) is used to prevent your SIM card from being used illegally. PIN is usually provided with SIM card together. If you input wrong PIN for continuous three times, please input PUK to unlock it. Please contact with network operator for more details.
You need to input PIN2 when entering some functions (such as call charge); if you input wrong PIN2 for continuous three times, you need to input PUK2 to unlock it. Please contact with network operator for more details.
When changing the locked PIN, you need to input PUK (Personal Unlock Key). PUK is provided with SIM card together. If it is not provided, please contact with your service provider. If you input wrong PUK for continuous ten times, the SIM card can't be used again. Please contact with your service provider to buy new card. You can't change PUK. If you lose the code, please contact with your service provider.
When changing the locked PIN2, you need to input PUK2. If you input wrong PUK2 for continuous ten times, you can't the functions that need PIN2. Please contact with your service provider to buy new card. You can't change PUK 2. If you lose the code, please contact with your service provider.
Insert T flash card
Slip the cover according to the "Open " arrow to open the cover, and then put into the card. Slip the cover according to the "Closeè" arrow to lock the cover.
Battery level indicator
* Your mobile phone can monitor and display information about the battery.
* In the normal circumstances, you can know the battery capacity from the battery icon displayed on the upper right corner of the screen.
* When the battery is too low, "low battery" will show on the screen, also issued a warning alert tone if you choose alert tone in any mode- a warning tone by profile setup.
* When you charging, the battery icon will change until the battery is full.
Use the travel charger
* Insert the battery to the phone before you charging the battery.
* connect the travel charger adapter and handset charge slot; Certainly must guarantee inserts well.
* Connect the travel charger to the plug.
* It is normal phenomenon that the battery getting a little heat when you charging.
* When finish charging, the icon of battery will stop change.
* Please ensure the charge plug, USB plug is in right plugging directions, otherwise it can't be charged or cause some other troubles.
* Must ensure the voltage and power of your charger match the local standard frequency and voltage.
In order to enable the battery to achieve the optimum performance, please observe following rule:
* Only use the approved batteries and charger.
* Please switch off the phone before you remove the battery.
* Charging the battery until full if it is new battery or not use for long time. If the battery is too low and can't switch on the phone, the battery icon only will be able to change after charging a long time.
* Keep the battery at room temperature or near room temperature when charging.
* Do not use the battery if there's any smell or overheating during charging, using or storing, or the batteries is discolored or deformed.
Enter area code and phone number in standby mode, then press the calling key.
press * until it shows + on the screen, then enter the country code, area code and phone number when making an international call.
When dialing an extension No., press *until it shows on the screen P or W after you dialed the switchboard.
Press the calling key after you entered the number to start the call. It will display the corresponding name on the screen if the numbers have been stored in the phone book. After that, you will hear the ringtone.
Press up or down key to adjust the volume during your call.
Press the Call End Key to end a call. Press buttons on the headset to end a call when using a headset.
The phone will remind the user with ring, vibration and other ways when you have incoming calls. The background light will be lighted. Incoming call information will also be shown on the screen.
* Press Calling key to answer the call.
* Press Call End Key to reject the call.
Note: You can also press buttons of the headset to answer or hang up a call when using a headset.
1> In standby mode, you can press the Calling Key to view the latest calling records.
2> You can dial the phone numbers appears in the list directly with Calling Key. Press OK Key to view the details of those numbers. Press options to save or delete a number.
You can use a lot of control functions during a call. The calling options are available only during a call, at the same time, call waiting, call holding and other features must be supported by network. Please contact your network operator.
If the network supports "Call Waiting" and you have activated it, you will hear call waiting tone if you have another call when the line is busy.
1> Press calling key to answer the call, the first call will be automatically maintained. After connecting, please check the reference "Keep/switch."
2> Press Call End Key to reject the call, and continue the current call.
3> Press Options, select End, so that you can hang up the current call and answer the incoming call.
Switch between Current call and Maintained call.
If the network supports Call Hold, you can make another call during your current call.
Enter the phone number or press options to find the number from the phone book, Or press Options to select New Call, then enter the number. Press the Calling Key to dial the second call. The first call will be automatically maintained.
Press Options, select to keep the current call, then proceed to dial another call.
Mute / Restore
Mute and restore, Mute function can prevent the others from hearing your voice.
You can enter the phone book, SMS and other functions when you have a call.
When you receive a new message, it appears on the screen with a sign. You can enter the SMS inbox to read (For details, see "SMS" section). After reading all of the new messages, the message sign will disappear.
If you have missed calls, it will appear on the screen with a sign. You can press Call End Key to exit. You can also view the details and call back by pressing Dialing Key.
Input method is used to input English, Hindi and digits to edit SMS, MMS, contacts, Calendar, greeting, memos, etc. There is one input method of keyboard input. You can input English characters, Hindi and digits by keyboard method. keyboard includes capital English keyboard, lowercase English keyboard, symbols keyboard, digital keyboard and password keyboard. English keyboard is used for inputting capital and lowercase English alphabets. Symbols keyboard is used for inputting various symbols. Digital keyboard is used for inputting telephone numbers and other digital characters. The password keyboard is only used for entering password.
Switch input methods
There are the following kinds of input method: <ABC >、<abc>and<123>
Use the handwriting pen provided to switch input method by touching Options, or touching the input method button.(You can press # key on the keyboard to switch input method if you are using the keyboard).
ABC (Capital English)
Input capital English.
abc (lowercase English)
Input lowercase English.
Input digits. Punctuation input.
Touch "》" of input method on the screen (press * on the keyboard if you're using the keyboard).
Note: Since we are updating our products all the time, sometimes we change the content of the user's manual. Sorry for any inconvenience because of the changes made without noticing you.
Enter the new message menu, you can edit message. Smart input function is optional.
Message including read already and not read be listed by receiving time. Message options: open, reply, call, forward, delete, etc. Advanced options: message sender's number, website, mail address, USSD, and copy/remove to SIM card.
* Send to: Finish your message, you can send, save, multi-receiver.
* Module: You can use the phrases saved in phone.
* Insert objects: You can insert pictures, cartoons, rings, melody in your message.
* Insert numbers: Inserting the numbers and names from your name list is available.
* Insert bookmark: Inserting bookmarks from internet is available.
* Input method: Select the method you prefer.
Save the SMS unfinished edited or unsent.,the SMS is available to read, edit, send and delete.
Check the messages you sent. Send, delete, all delete, etc functions are available. You can copy/remove them to your SIM cards.
There are 10 everyday use sentences saved. You can edit or delete them.
Backup the SMS record in the phone and Simcard into the T card backup folder.
SIM message setting:
* Mode setting: Save or change the message center number or get it from network operator. Set the storage time of message.
* State settings: Message report and reply method settings. When you send a message successfully, you will get message report, which depends on network operator.
* Storage state: Check the memory state.
* Storage place: where to store the message by default.
* Message safeguard: Password shall be input when message safeguard enabled.
Create a new multi-media message.
* Receiver: Edit the receiver, add numbers.
* Copy: Edit the copy person, add numbers.
* Secret Copy: add the secret copy person, numbers.
Options: Read, reply, delete, etc.
Save the sending message, failed messages can be read, forwarded or deleted.
Save the unfinished messages. Read, edit, send and delete is available.
Messages saved in phone can be read and sent.
Multi-media message settings
* Edit settings: Edit modes, pictures zooming and auto signature.
* Sending settings: Effective time, sent report, read report, priority, spacing interval, sending time.
* Receive settings: Network, roaming network, reading report, send report.
* Filter: Anonymous multi-media messages are acceptable or not.
* Sever state: Check the sever storage state.
Remarks: Multi-media message shall be support by the mobile phone. Phones without multi-media message function cannot display the message correctly.
Cell broadcasting short message are sent by Cell Broadcasting centre. It includes weather, traffic, etc. You can receive broadcasting you need by setting the number.
You can store phone numbers in SIM card or phone.
Enter the first alphabet of the name to find records of phone book. Then you can dial, send SMS, view, edit, delete, copy and move the numbers.
Search the phone number which you need by the name.
Add New Contacts
You can add new Call record to SIM or phone.
You can select SIM card or phone for preferred memory.
Make a speed dial list.
Edit and send my card.
This function can edit the handset number, service number and emergency number.
Display used and free space of phone and SIM card.
Copy the contacts from SIM card to phone, or from phone to SIM card.
Backup the telephone record from cell phones and SIM card to the T card backup folder.
The telephone directory recovery:
Edit the contents in《phonebook backup.txt》from T card backup folder into the cell phones.
Move the contacts from SIM card to phone, or from phone to SIM card.
Delete all contacts from phone or SIM card.
Call records of both SIM 1 &SIM 2 can be seen in call logs, including missed calls, dialed numbers, received calls.
System preinstall, number invisible and sending number services are provided by network operator are optional. System preinstall is set as a default.
Remarks: Number invisible function depends on network. It may lead to dialing problem. Dialing test shall be done when this function takes effect.
This network service allows you to answer an incoming call while you have a call in progress. This service shall be supported by operator.
* Enable: Enabling this service (Apply to operator first).
* Disable: Disable this service (Apply to operator first).
* Consult: Consult the service supplier to check the service state.
Call transferring function can transfer some preset phone numbers to another phone.
1> Call divert options.
* All voice calls: all incoming calls are transferred directly.
* No access: transfer incoming calls when out service.
* No answer: transfer incoming calls when no answering in certain time.
* Busy: transfer incoming calls when busy.
* Data calls: Transfer all data calls shall be supported by network operator.
* Cancel: cancel this service.
2> Select the types needing transferring service.
3> Input the number you want to transfer to answer. Press OK to finish setting.
4> When no answer mode is available, waiting time shall be set before inputting the number setting to answer.
Call barring settings
Call barring is a network service to restrict certain call making and receiving. To edit the settings for this network service, you need the password that received from your network operator to activate or cancel this service.
Call making restricted
Outgoing calls, international calls, international excluding domestic calls is optional to activate, cancel and consult.
Cancel all calling restricts. Password shall be provided by network operator.
The original password shall be input to change the barring password.
Alternating line 1 and line 2 is available.
Mode: enable/disable blacklist.
Blacklist number: the contacts in the blacklist cannot get through when they call you. And you don't have any record on your phone. Use it with caution.
This function enables your phone redial automatically until redial over or connected.
Enable or disable call time.
Call time alarm
Alarm the time you are calling. Disable, once and cycle time alarm are optional.
Disable or enable this function, and set time limitation (1~9999S).
Dual SIM open、only SIM1 open、only SIM2 open、flight mode.
There are different kinds of profiles in your mobile phone, so that you can customize your cell phone rings according to different events and environment. You can select General, Meeting, outdoor, indoor, headset, Bluetooth.
Press Active to activate the selected profile. Select personalize to customize ringing tone, ringing volume, incoming call alert, other tones, and answer mode.
Time and date
* Most cities on the world are collected in the phone for you to choose from.
* Set time/date：Set the time and date.
* Set format: Time format can be set to 12 or 24 hour clock；The date formatting options: YYYY/MM/DD，DD/MM/YYYY，MM/DD/YYYY。The screen display change with the date format setting.
There are four timings for setting, you can set the phone's automatic startup and shutdown time.
You can set the language in which menu features and options are displayed. Available language: English, Hindi and anything you choose.
Default input method
Set the default input method.
Activate or deactivate the power saving mode.(press * for a few seconds to activate).
Set handwriting speed and color of the characters.
Set the brightness and timing of backlight.
* Wallpaper：Use a picture as wallpaper from RAM or T-FLASH card.
* Screen saver: Use a picture as screen saver. turn on/off the screen saver.
* Power on/off display：Use a wallpaper for power on/off from RAW or T-FLASH card.
* Main menu effect：Select the appropriate effect according to your favorite for the main menu.
* Show owner number：Select showing SIM owner number on display or not.
* shows the number: according to your need to decide whether to show your SIM card number on screen.
* Greetings: set your own greetings. Show/not greeting when switch on the phone.
Search the network Automatic or Manually. You can select appropriate network when your phone is not in the coverage area of local network.
Search network manually near the border helps avoiding your phone log into foreign network.
Select your preferred network operator. The default network is your SIM card service provider. Press options to carry out the following actions:
1> Add from list: display all the PLMN list.
2> new: add Internet use priority.
3> change priority network: set network priority.
4> delete: delete the current preferred network in use.
Some safety options are provided in this option.
SIM card safety setting.
You need to enter the correct PIN before you can set the SIM lock. Every time when you switch on the phone, you need to enter the PIN if the SIM lock is on. If you enter a wrong PIN for 3 times, you need to enter the PUK to unlock it. Contact your service provider if you don't have or you've lost your PUK No.
It's used to lock/unlock your phone. You need to enter the password to turn the lock on/off. The password will be requested when you switch on your phone if the SIM card is changed.
It's used to lock/unlock the keyboard. You can set the status of the lock: off, 5seconds, 10seconds, 30seconds. The default status is off.
You can restore all the settings to factory setting.
The original password is 1111.
The phones built-in high-pixel CMOS camera, digital zoom varies with the size of image. In the camera feature you can use Option to make the following operation:
* Photos: you can enter the album folders and operate on the file.
* Camera settings: set the fill light, shutter sound, exposure compensation, avoid flicker, delay shoots and continuous shots.
* Image settings: set the image size and quality.
* White balance: set the white balance.
* Scene mode: set automatic and night shoot mode.
* Effect settings: set different photo effects.
* Storage: save the photos to phone or T-FLASH card.
* Restore default: Select this operation, the various camera setting parameters will restore to the default parameters.
You can view photos captured by you phone camera and pictures downloaded to T-flash card.
Press Options to:
* View: view pictures stored in phone and T-flash card. Press Left/Right Key to view other pictures.
* Select type of view: list mode and grid mode is available.
* Send: send pictures to your friends via Bluetooth or by MMS.
* Use: use pictures as wallpaper, screen saver, contact image, etc.
* Rename: rename the pictures.
* Delete：delete the selected picture.
v Sort: sort by name, format, date, size.
* Delete all: delete all pictures.
* Store: store pictures in phone or T-flash card.
Enter video recording device from the main menu, press OK key to start recording, press Options to:
* Set white balance: sunlight, tungsten, fluorescent, cloudy, Incandescent light effects, etc. can be selected.
* Set effects: grayscale, retro, retro green, retro blue, and negative effects of different special video.
* Memory: store the video in phone or SIM card.
* Default setting: restore to factory setting.
The video player shows the current files. It provides you with quick view of video files.
You can enter video player from main menu- multimedia, touch the playlist to play music files. Touch "option" to:
* Play: Play the selected video files.
* Send: You can send video files by MMS, e-mail, Bluetooth to your family and friends.
* Rename: To rename the selected video files.
* Delete: delete the selected video files.
* Remove All: delete all video files from the phone / memory card.
* Sort: sort the files by name, type, date, size.
* Storage location: store videos in phone or memory card.
The music player is used to play music files in your phone and T-flash card.
Point the Options you can select the following operation:
* Play: play the music files which be selected.
* Details: To view the information of the file.
* Add to ringtones: Add the current music file to ringtones and set it as ring signal for incoming call.
* Refresh list: Search music files.
* Settings: set playlist, way for play files, background music on/off, Bluetooth earphone on/off, music style and etc.
Remark: Maybe the sound will be destroyed by the size of the head phones. It's better to use stereo phone to enjoy high quality music. Music copyright be protected by international treaties and national copyright law, you may need to obtain permission or to obtain a license to copy music.
Enter recording function, click "options" button can perform the following operations.
1> Start recording a new video record.
2> enter saved recording lists, you can perform these operations such as playback, rename, delete and send.
3> You can set the storage locations and file format.
The antenna FM radio use is not the mobile antenna. You need connect the mobile phone with compatible headset or accessories which can let FM radio function operate normally.
Click OK key to listen to radio, press options button to search for channel automatically, manual preservation, format sound effects and recording operation and so on.
Review and manage the space (all and free) of Phone and Memory Card.
Bluetooth on / off: Turn on Bluetooth, the phone interface to the top of the icon bar will show the Bluetooth icon.
Search for Bluetooth hands-free headset device
Search Bluetooth earphone: Bluetooth must be activated before they can start searching-free device; search to a Bluetooth headset, press the OK key to join with them, enter the correct password, you can match the success.
For the two associated with control of the remote Bluetooth device.
Follow the menu is all connected with the mobile phone and other Bluetooth devices (which may include Bluetooth mobile phones, Bluetooth headsets and other Bluetooth devices); select one of the device, tap the "Options", may do the following:
2> Disconnect: disconnect the service and on-line.
3> Set the default-free headset.
4> Device name: You can edit the line with the machine's Bluetooth device name.
5> Delete: Clear the current line in the device.
6> Delete all: clear all on-line in the device.
7> List of services: a record of on-line-off service.
Note: Enter the default password is not, as long as the cell phone to be connected with the device input the same password can be connected successfully.
Users can set up alarm according to their need. Select edit, enter the set alarm. Select On to activate time setting and ring mode. You can set the alarm to ring once, everyday or several days in a week.
This feature allows you to view and edit the specified date. Select the calendar, tap "Options," then you can view/add event.
View the e-book in phone and memory card.
Press options to:
* Open the e-book.
* setting： Set volume line, automatic coil page, speed of roll page, full screen, coding method, the storage location.
* information：View the detailed information.
* Delete：Delete the selected book.
* Delete all: delete all the books stored.
* Sort：sort the books by name, type, time, size, etc.
* Help：provide the way of how to use e-book.
Click ok button to enter, click add or choose the three tasks of the date, telephone, memorial day. And you can edit the date, time, theme and place.
The features of calculator are provided with the phone for users, you can add, subtract, multiply and devide,use the Function keys to complete the calculation.
Using this feature can do the conversion of weight and the units of length. Input the Conversion of digital numbers to the corresponding section, and then press the ok button to get the conversion results.
Advantage of this feature can be done currency conversion. Inter the exchange rate and press OK, then input the currency conversion figures, you can get the domestic currency value by foreign currency conversion.
1> Timing separately: make discontinuous timing.
2> Check the records: You can view the current historical record.
By clicking the navigation left or right key,you can use the world map toview the various time zones cities, while the screen displays the date and time of corresponding cities.
Follow the menu shows all with the phone-line Bluetooth devices and services;
1> This machine could be search for: open / close can it is to search for other Bluetooth devices.
2> Local device name: You can edit native Bluetooth device name.
3> Certification Requirements: open / close the certification requirements.
4> To set the sound path: choose to" stay in the mobile phone "/" Go hands-free device.
5> File Transfer Settings: You can set up shared file directory and access permissions and storage location.
Bluetooth display name, address and the list of services supported.
View the schedule recorded, and do the following options.
* View：View the schedule recorded.
* Add：Add new schedule.
* Edit ：Edit the recoded schedule.
* Delete：Delete unnecessary and expired schedule.
* Delete all： Delete all schedule.
* Send：you can send your schedule to your friend via Bluetooth or by MMS, SMS.
The features of calculator are provided with the phone for users to some simple calculating.
Advantage of this feature can be of currency. Enter the exchange rate and press OK, and then enter the currency conversion figures, he will get the domestic currency value of foreign currency conversion.
2> Circle timing: multiple timing, time every time after cleared.
3> Check record: view the current "time-stamped" and history records.
Choose to view the world map by clicking and viewing the various time zones cities, while the screen displays the date and time corresponding cities.
You can find the games installed.
Settings: set the background music and sound.
This function is provided by the network provider. The options depend on the services provided by SIM card.
* Homepage：Login homepage.
* Bookmarks：Enter the bookmark, you can select the following operation:
1> Go to：View bookmarks.
2> Edit：Edit an existing name and address of bookmark.
3> Send：Via SMS or multimedia message to send bookmarks.
4> Delete：Delete the selected bookmark.
5> Delete all：Delete all bookmarks.
6> Add bookmark：Edit the new name and address of bookmark.
* Recent pages：View the page history directly.
* Input address：Edit the address then you can connect the address directly.
* Service inbox：View service information.
1> Select SIM.
2> Edit profiles：Set homepage、gateway、port、network account.
3> Browser options：Set the waiting time and display pictures.
4> Service message set：Set whether you accept message service.
5> Clear cache：Use for clear cache.
6> Clear cookies：Use for clear cookies.
Edit the GSM date and GPRS information.
Care and Maintenance
The suggestions below will help you protect your warranty coverage and enjoy your device for many years.
* Keep the device dry. Rainwater, humidity and all types of liquids or moisture can contain minerals that can corrode electronic circuits. If your device does get wet, remove the battery and allow the device to dry completely before replacing the battery in it.
* Do not use or store the device in dusty, dirty areas. Its parts and electronic components can be damaged.
* Do not store the device in hot areas. High temperatures can shorten the life of electronic devices, damage batteries, and warp or melt certain plastic parts.
* Do not store the device in cold areas. When the device returns to its normal temperature, moisture can form inside the device and damage electronic circuit boards.
* Do not disassemble your phone. The phone may get damage if it is dealt with by unprofessional people.
* Do not drop, beat or shake your phone otherwise it may damage the circuit board.
* Do not clean your phone by using irritant chemicals, cleaning agent or strong cleaner. Gently use soft clean and dry cloth to clean the lens (for example, camera, distance sensor and light sensor lens).
* Do not use artist color to paint your phone because the artist color may block up phone components.
* Use the supplied antenna with device or approved antenna only. Unapproved antenna or revised antenna or other accessories may damage the device and offend wireless device management methods.
* Please use charger indoor.
All of the above suggestions apply equally to your device, battery, charger, or any enhancement. If any device is not working properly, take it to the nearest authorized service facility for service.